gump-general mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@apache.org>
Subject Gump using NAnt
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2004 16:57:26 GMT
I am close (I think) to having a Python Gump that will run NAnt on projects.
Unfortunately the two environments I have (1 -- Mono on Debian, on Brutus,
2 -- Mono on W2K) have two flaws (1 -- Mono crashes, 2 -- NAnt wants to use
CSC not MSC). As such, I'm not getting very far in testing.

If I check in the NAnt work to Gump SVN (Trunk) and create a gump-n.xml
profile (which lists some projects) is there anybody willing to help try to
run this? Anybody interested in help Gumpmeister the Gump metadata for .Net
project using NAnt? Basically that means identifying projects, their CVS|SVN
repositories, and configuring how to work with them (and their resultant
assemblies).

regards,

Adam