gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: APR, httpd and gump
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2004 16:24:13 GMT
Graham Leggett wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to get the bleeding edge of httpd, and it's dependancy APR
> built using gump, but I'm going to need a little hand holding in this
> process.
>
> The main thing I would like to test is the building of the packages
> natively, followed by the building of the packages as RPMs.
>
> Is there support for the building of C projects within gump? Where do I
> start?

you are "da man"!

this has been in the todo list of a long while. gump is historically
java-oriented but it's now able to handle mono/.NET and I would expect
it to be able to handle make and C stuff.

now, I'm not really familiar with the gump code, but if you need to
patch it, even heavily and even if you have to add markup to the gump
descriptors, we'll welcome them.

This has been in the todo list of a long while but nobody had enough
itches to scratch.

--
Stefano, very happy to hear this and super supportive.