gump-general mailing list archives

From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: Gump won't run: function: not found
Date Fri, 18 Feb 2005 19:24:51 GMT
I assume you have installed the sun gnu package (although I saw the bash
    pointer, there could be something wrong..)
Did you also try the tr thing that stefan suggested btw ?
And the copy & paste to a new bash file ?
And maybe check if the file starts with a #!/path/to/bash and also
points to the correct path to bash for your solaris install.
(sorry don't have solaris running anymore, or else I could have a go at it)

Just some ideas, since I don't have a clue what else could be wrong..

Mvgr,
Martin