gump-general mailing list archives

From Curt Arnold <carn...@apache.org>
Subject Broke log4j, any chance for a reset
Date Sun, 27 Feb 2005 04:55:02 GMT
Sorry, I inadvertently broke logging-log4j by removing its dependency
on jakarta-oro.  I did not intend to commit that, however I was
surprised it failed since there is now a separate jar log4j-oro.jar
that I would have expected would contain all the oro dependent code.
I've modified the Gump descriptor so that problem should now be fixed.

Is there any mechanism to restart Gump after this run is complete or
better yet before the 200+ mail messages go out.