gump-general mailing list archives

From Leo Simons <m...@leosimons.com>
Subject Gump @ Fosdem, Saturday 26 february
Date Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:54:45 GMT
Hi Everyone!

This Saturday, during The Free and Open Source Developers European Meeting
("FOSDEM"), I'll be giving a short (approx 40 minutes) presentation that
will mainly be about gump, as part of the "Building Bridges" track that's
occurring Saturday afternoon at the Classpath Hacker Room.

The entire "building bridges" track is hopefully going to be very
interesting. Various developers from different free and open source
developer communities are getting together to talk about reaching out to
each other for mutual benefit, fun, etc. I'm very exited about the
possibilities of cooperation, and I'm definitely not the only one!

Besides the building bridges afternoon there will of course be lots of
actual bridge building during events such as pre-dinner drinks, dinner, and
after-dinner drinks.

FOSDEM is free for everyone with no registration required, so if you happen
to be in the neighbourhood, do make sure to pop by.

For more information, please see:

   http://www.fosdem.org/2005/index/dev_room_classpath

And in general

   http://www.fosdem.org/

I'm not sure if there's wireless, but if there is, I expect there'll be all
sorts of fun-to-watch traffic in IRC channels such as #classpath, which
might be interesting to peek at if you're unable to attend. Slides will go
up online somewhere as well, no doubt.

Hope to see you at fosdem!

Best regards,

Leo Simons