gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: derby build
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 07:52:59 GMT
On Tue, 1 Feb 2005, Andrew McIntyre <fuzzylogic@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I would have expected, though, with build.sysclasspath=last that the
> JDK 1.3 classes would be there first.

No, because the JDK 1.4 classes are on the bootclasspath.

> The other route is to split up the build using the gump_split_*
> targets. Is it possible to just add multiple <ant>s underneath the
> <project> tag?

No, the way to go is to have seven projects in db-derby.xml, each one
depending on the former split and only the last one publishing the
jars.  We also need to ensure that JDK 1.3's rt.jar is on the
bootclasspath, which may or may not cause different problems later.

If I find time, I'll take a stab at it today (which has just started
for me).

Cheers

        Stefan