gump-general mailing list archives

From "Jim Cummings" <jcumm...@bea.com>
Subject Using brutus for nightly builds
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2005 18:58:22 GMT
Hello,

I am looking into getting the Beehive nightly builds automatically
running on ASF infrastructure.  The Gump wiki at
http://wiki.apache.org/gump/BrutusConfig/RequestANightlyBuild mentions
that you allow projects to run their nightly builds on brutus via your
nightly build cron job.

Is this still the case, I've noticed that Ant seems to be doing its
nightly builds this way, but I haven't seen other projects actively
doing it this way?  If so, how do I submit a request for this to happen?

We do have a few dependencies, like we need to have the Forrest jar file
in the $ANT_HOME/lib and also use tomcat 5.x as part of the bundling
process when we verify the build with unit tests.  I can provide full
details in the request.

Regards - Jim.