gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: brutus disk full again
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2005 08:07:41 GMT
On Sat, 05 Mar 2005, Leo Simons <mail@leosimons.com> wrote:

> we keep running out of disk space. I cleaned up some random bits
> (like /usr/local/gump/jars and /var/cache/apt/archive) but this is a
> structural problem.

Have we changed something?  When I saw you putting together yet
another workspace (the free-java stuff) I was afraid you would enable
it, since we really don't have the disk space for more than four
workspaces.

> Someone needs to come up with a plan to avoid this kind of stuff.

Yes, in particular if we want to add even more workspaces.  There are
plenty of configurations that would be interesting (building on
Maverik nightly builds, building on IKVM/Mono and so on).

We probably could make all our workspaces share the same "cvs"
directory, i.e. the directory holding the clean working copies, this
would give us a few GB additional disk space.

Stefan