gump-general mailing list archives

From Frank Moelter <fr...@moelter.cc>
Subject Questions to "Gump3 on Win32" - web interface
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2006 08:21:17 GMT
Dear Gump-Team,

I have some questions according to *gump3 on win32. *
The installation prcedure was quite hard because I had to
fix little bugs in the pygump scripts.
(If you are interested I will send you the changes)
After all, pygump is running and webgump is configured.

*First question:* Is there a web interface for pygump, which
shows me statistics about the build process. (like in gump2)
I hoped that I would found it under webgump- Is that right???

*Second Question(s)*: For webgump I had cofigured the apache
under win32 according to your sh-schripts. Apache is now
running butI got a exeption that the tables are not existing

ProgrammingError: (1146, "Table 'webgump.test' doesn't exist")

Is there a initialisation script for the webgump tables ??

Many Thanks in advance ....

Cheers,
Frank

--