gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: use of ant-contrib fails, perhaps missing Ivy
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 04:34:25 GMT
On Fri, 6 Oct 2006, David Crossley <crossley@apache.org> wrote:

> Hello Gump people, help please. One of Forrest's projects started
> failing, as do others using ant-contrib, e.g. logging-log4cxx ...

Yep, looks as if ant-contrib would require Ivy at runtime now.  I've
just marked it as a runtime dependency.

> It seems to be related to when Ivy was added to the
> gump/metadata/project/ant-contrib.xml

Well, that change just followed a change in ant-contrib.  If your
project uses ant-contrib during the build it will need to add
inherit="runtime" - like it should for any other dependency that it
"runs" during the build.  forrest always did, so it should work again
with the next run.  I've also fixed the log4cxx descriptor.

Stefan