gump-general mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r1001631 - /gump/metadata/project/checkstyle.xml
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 10:48:50 GMT
On 2010-09-27, sebb wrote:

> On 27 September 2010 10:07,  <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:

>> I don't know why wildcards sometimes don't seem to work

>> -    <jar name="target/checkstyle-*[0-9T].jar"
>> +    <jar name="target/checkstyle-5.3-SNAPSHOT.jar"

> Perhaps they don't work because of the -SNAPSHOT suffix?

No, that works in several other projects.  And the wildcard should still
match anyway (that's why there is a T in the group).

My best guess currently is - and confirming/fixing it is on my TODO
list, somewhere - that under certain circumstances the wildcards get
expanded before the jar has actually been built.

Stefan