gump-general mailing list archives

From Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
Subject new dependency
Date Mon, 19 Aug 2013 23:11:44 GMT

Hello,

I am a developer for the xmlgraphics-fop project. Our build gump has
been failing for the last couple of days. While trying to figure out how
to fix the problem, which is due to a new dependency on a new jar file,
I came across the info below in your http://gump.apache.org/nagged.html
page:

"The most common occurrence of problems here is introducing a new
dependency without the Gump project definition being updated. A note
togeneral@gump.apache.org <http://gump.apache.org/mail.html>letting us
know what is going on is appreciated when this occurs."

So it looks like I cannot fix it myself but rather I have to ask you to
do so. A new jar, fontbox-1.8.0-SNAPSHOT.jar, was added to the project,
so I assume you need to update the project definition. Let me know if
there is anything else I can do.

Thanks,
Luis
lbernardo@apache.org