From Chris Riccomini <criccom...@linkedin.com>
Subject Re: Matching ResourceRequest to Container
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2011 21:23:57 GMT
Hey Arun,

I think I see. Basically, 2646's patch is using the priority number as an ID
for a container (or group of containers) within an AllocateRequest.

So, in my scenario, I could set ResourceRequest 1 to priority 1, and
ResourceRequest 2 to priority 2, and (with this patch) get the priority back
out on the other end. Is this correct?

Are priorities cross-application, or just for containers within the
application?

Cheers,
Chris