From Chris Riccomini <criccom...@linkedin.com>
Subject LocalResource and Container
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2011 17:11:13 GMT
Hey Guys,

I'm currently setting a local resource for my ApplicationMaster's container ctx when my client
sets up its request.

What surprised me is that the containers that my ApplicationMaster starts up don't have those
local resources as well. When I find . on the container working directory, I see:

.
./.task.sh.crc
./.container_tokens.crc
./container_tokens
./task.sh

My question is: how do I get my archive to my container? It seems that my ApplicationMaster
could re-assign the LocalResource to the container ctx request, except that I don't seem to
have access to the raw tgz when the ApplicationMaster is running (only the unzipped directory).

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Chris