I have a patch that tries to use file links instead of making a copy of the data that is already available locally. I tested it on the a single machine cluster configuration running 48 mappers and reducers. I unfortunately do not have access to a cluster even a small one. Can some on review and test run my patch ?

I created the patch using Eclipse against 1.0.3. My knowledge in Java in limited and the code is not well written in some classes. So please let me know if I need to make changes to the code along with a short explanation of the change.  I will happily do so.

Thanks,
Suresh.