From Suresh S <suresh...@gmail.com>
Subject Doubt regarding hadoop simulator
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 05:48:56 GMT
Hello,

     I am searching for MapReduce simulator in online.
I heared some names like *Rumen and Mumak.*
**
But unable to understand thease simulator.

I have modified some changes on Fair scheduling.
i want to run the simulation for same workload for original Fair scheduler
and modified fair scheduler. And see the difference in the response time,
fairness, locality and network traffic.

I dont have real enviornment to run my experiments.

Please help me in this regard. Is is possible with rumen and mumak?
Is there any other simulater available?

Thanks in Advance...

*Regards*
*S.Suresh,*