From Knowledge gatherer <knowledge.gatherer....@gmail.com>
Subject Error security.UserGroupInformation: PriviledgedActionException
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2014 14:17:08 GMT
Hi,

 Whenever i m trying to execute a map reduce job to write to Hbase table i
m getting the following error in the console. I am running the MR job from
the user account.

ERROR security.UserGroupInformation: PriviledgedActionException as:user
cause:org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.lib.input.InvalidInputException: Input
path does not exist: file:/data1/input/Filename.csv

I did the hadoop ls, user is the owner of the file.

-rw-r--r--   1 user supergroup    7998682 2014-04-17 18:49
/data1/input/Filename.csv

All my daemons are perfectly running, if i m using hbase client api, i am
able to insert.

Please help, thanks in advance.

Thanks,
KG