From Flowra white <flowrathe...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about How to record information about each executed task in hadoop mapreduce cluster?
Date Fri, 01 May 2015 19:54:00 GMT
Hi,,
I am new here so I am sorry if it is not the right place for my question.
I want to edit in hadoop source code So I can record information "in txt
file"about each executed task in hadoop mapreduce cluster.
Information will be like:
job name, task name, input records and so on...
and I want to record this info before the job finishes just after the task
will finish execution.

I opened the source code but I didn't know which class will be related to
my issue?

thanks so much ...