From Andrew Wang <andrew.w...@cloudera.com>
Subject Heads up: branching 3.0.0-alpha4, use -beta1 for new commits to trunk
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2017 00:41:45 GMT
Hi folks,

I'm in the process of moving out all the JIRA versions from 3.0.0-alpha4 to
3.0.0-beta1 in preparation for a 3.0.0-alpha4 release. I'm hoping to get an
RC up tomorrow for a vote, with possibly extending it given the holiday
week in the US for July 4th.

Please use the beta1 target/fix version from now on unless committing to
branch-3.0.0-alpha4. We're not planning on an alpha5.

Best,
Andrew