From "Chen, Sammi" <sammi.c...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.9.1 (RC0)
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2018 11:50:17 GMT
Hi Rushabh,

Thanks for reporting the issue.  I will upload a new RC candidate soon after the test failing
issue is resolved.

Bests,
Sammi Chen
From: Rushabh Shah [mailto:rushabhs@oath.com]
Sent: Friday, April 20, 2018 5:12 AM
To: Chen, Sammi <sammi.chen@intel.com>
Cc: Hadoop Common <common-dev@hadoop.apache.org>; hdfs-dev <hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org>;
mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org; yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.9.1 (RC0)

Hi Chen,
I am so sorry to bring this up now but there are 16 tests failing in hadoop-distcp project.
I have opened a ticket and cc'ed Junping since he is branch-2.8 committer but I missed to
ping you.

IMHO we should fix the unit tests before we release but I would leave upto other members to
give their opinion.