From Allen Wittenauer ...@effectivemachines.com>
Subject Re: Apache Hadoop qbt Report: branch2+JDK7 on Linux/x86
Date Tue, 15 May 2018 17:27:08 GMT

> On May 15, 2018, at 10:16 AM, Chris Douglas <cdouglas@apache.org> wrote:
>
> They've been failing for a long time. It can't install bats, and
> that's fatal? -C

	The bats error is new and causes the build to fail enough that it produces the email output.
 For the past few months, it hasn’t been producing email output at all because the builds
have been timing out.  (The last ‘good’ report was Feb 26.)  Since no one [*] is paying
attention to them enough to notice, I figured it was better to free up the cycles for the
rest of the ASF.

* - I noticed a while back, but for various reasons I’ve mostly moved to only working on
Hadoop things where I’m getting paid.