From "Elek, Marton" <e...@apache.org>
Subject [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop Ozone 0.2.1-alpha (RC0)
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2018 00:29:30 GMT
Thank you very much the tests and the votes for all of you.

The vote is PASSED with the following details:

3 binding +1, (thanks Anu, Xiaoyu, Arpit)

10 non-binding +1, (thanks Hanisha, Bharat, Shashikant, Sandeep, Lokesh,
Nanda, Mukul, Ajay, Dinesh) together with my closing +1 [*]

no -1/0

Thanks again, will publish the release and announce it soon...

Marton

[*]: My (non-binding) +1: I run full acceptance test and I also
successfully executed Spark wordcount jobs (both with local and yarn
executions) with Hadoop 3.1 and Spark 2.3 using ozonefs.