From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move to gitbox
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2018 16:26:06 GMT
We need to write up the stages of the process and put a concrete timeline first.

Is it an atomic move? Or will both repos live at the same time? Do we need a stop-the-world
period and messaging sent out?

When do the git-wip repos get deleted and/or stop getting updates?

Things I can think of that need tracking
 - Wiki pages?
 - Jenkins jobs
 - Email notification setup for the commits?
 - Policies - like no-mainline-branch-deletion support

+Vinod

> On Dec 13, 2018, at 7:57 AM, Elek, Marton <elek@apache.org> wrote:
>

> On 12/12/18 12:27 PM, Akira Ajisaka wrote:
>> Thank you for your positive feedback! I'll file a jira to INFRA in this weekend.
>>
>>> If I understood well the only bigger task here is to update all the jenkins jobs.
(I am happy to help/contribute what I can do)