From Wangda Tan <wheele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Urgent] Question about Nexus repo and Hadoop release
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2019 04:21:02 GMT
Still couldn't figure out without locating the log on the Nexus machine.
With help from several committers and PMCs, we didn't see anything wrong
with my signing key.

I don't want to delay 3.1.2 more because of this. Is it allowed for me to
publish artifacts (like tarball, source package, etc.) only and somebody
else to push Maven bits to Nexus. I believe Apache bylaw should allow that
because there're several releases have more than one release managers. If
it is not allowed, please take over the RM role if you have the bandwidth,
I think most works have been done except close the Nexus repo.

Thanks,
Wangda