hadoop-mapreduce-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Peter Bacsko (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Resolved] (MAPREDUCE-7175) JobSubmitter: validateFilePath() throws an exception because it requests a local FS unnecessarily
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2019 14:09:00 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-7175?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Peter Bacsko resolved MAPREDUCE-7175.
-------------------------------------
    Resolution: Duplicate

> JobSubmitter: validateFilePath() throws an exception because it requests a local FS unnecessarily
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MAPREDUCE-7175
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-7175
>             Project: Hadoop Map/Reduce
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: client
>    Affects Versions: 3.1.1, 2.9.2
>            Reporter: Peter Bacsko
>            Assignee: Peter Bacsko
>            Priority: Major
>
> After a security fix, we receive the following exception in Oozie if we want to use {{mapreduce.job.log4j-properties-file}}
> {noformat}
> org.apache.oozie.action.ActionExecutorException: UnsupportedOperationException: Accessing
local file system is not allowed
> at org.apache.oozie.action.ActionExecutor.convertException(ActionExecutor.java:446)
> at org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.JavaActionExecutor.submitLauncher(JavaActionExecutor.java:1246)
> at org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.JavaActionExecutor.start(JavaActionExecutor.java:1424)
> at org.apache.oozie.command.wf.ActionStartXCommand.execute(ActionStartXCommand.java:232)
> at org.apache.oozie.command.wf.ActionStartXCommand.execute(ActionStartXCommand.java:63)
> at org.apache.oozie.command.XCommand.call(XCommand.java:286)
> at org.apache.oozie.service.CallableQueueService$CompositeCallable.call(CallableQueueService.java:332)
> at org.apache.oozie.service.CallableQueueService$CompositeCallable.call(CallableQueueService.java:261)
> at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
> at org.apache.oozie.service.CallableQueueService$CallableWrapper.run(CallableQueueService.java:179)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
> Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Accessing local file system is not
allowed
> at org.apache.hadoop.fs.RawLocalFileSystem.initialize(RawLocalFileSystem.java:48)
> at org.apache.hadoop.fs.LocalFileSystem.initialize(LocalFileSystem.java:47)
> at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.createFileSystem(FileSystem.java:2816)
> at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.access$200(FileSystem.java:98)
> at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$Cache.getInternal(FileSystem.java:2853)
> at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$Cache.get(FileSystem.java:2835)
> at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.get(FileSystem.java:387)
> at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.getLocal(FileSystem.java:358)
> at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobResourceUploader.validateFilePath(JobResourceUploader.java:303)
> at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobResourceUploader.copyLog4jPropertyFile(JobResourceUploader.java:248)
> at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobResourceUploader.addLog4jToDistributedCache(JobResourceUploader.java:223)
> at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobResourceUploader.uploadFiles(JobResourceUploader.java:175)
> at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobSubmitter.copyAndConfigureFiles(JobSubmitter.java:99)
> at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.JobSubmitter.submitJobInternal(JobSubmitter.java:194)
> at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job$10.run(Job.java:1307)
> at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job$10.run(Job.java:1304)
> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:422)
> at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1924)
> at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Job.submit(Job.java:1304)
> at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient$1.run(JobClient.java:578)
> at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient$1.run(JobClient.java:573)
> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
> at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:422)
> at org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1924)
> at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.submitJobInternal(JobClient.java:573)
> at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient.submitJob(JobClient.java:564)
> at org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.JavaActionExecutor.submitLauncher(JavaActionExecutor.java:1231)
> ... 11 more{noformat}
>  
> Note that this happens even if the scheme is {{hdfs://}}. The solution is what mentioned
in MAPREDUCE-6052: move
> {noformat}
> FileSystem localFs = FileSystem.getLocal(conf);{noformat}
> inside the {{if}} block.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v7.6.3#76005)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: mapreduce-dev-unsubscribe@hadoop.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: mapreduce-dev-help@hadoop.apache.org


Mime
View raw message