From Masatake Iwasaki <iwasak...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 3.1.2 - RC1
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2019 00:02:14 GMT
Thanks for putting this up, Wangda Tan and Sunil Govindan

+1(non-binding)

* verified signature and mds
* built from source on CentOS 7 and OpenJDK 8 with native profile,
* deployed 3-nodes ha cluster and ran some example jobs.
* ran kms, put a file into encrypted zone and cat it.
* built site documentation and skimmed the contents.

I felt HADOOP-14445 and HADOOP-15996 are relatively big change for a
point release,
while those looks working or disabled by default.

Masatake Iwasaki