From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Task Counters
Date Mon, 06 May 2019 03:28:46 GMT
When you say "counters updated by AM", do you mean
 (a) the Job Counters or
 (b) counters written by a custom AM that extends MR AM?

If it's (a), the only way is for the Task to use JobClient API to get those counters. For
this to work in secure clusters, you will have to get YARN RM delegation-tokens and put them
into the Job.

HTH

+Vinod