From Ajay Kumar <ajay.ku...@cloudera.com.INVALID>
Subject FW: VOTE: Hadoop Ozone 0.4.0-alpha RC2
Date Tue, 07 May 2019 16:13:50 GMT
Thanks for trying out ozone-0.4.0 RC2 release artifacts and for your votes.

The vote is PASSED with the following details:
*  3 binding +1, (thanks 	 Arpit, Xiaoyu & Jitendra)
*  4 non-binding +1, (thanks Eric, Dinesh, Marton) together with my closing +1 [*]
*  no -1/0

Thanks again, will publish the release now.

Note: ** We have addressed the issue highlighted by Xiaoyu, renaming "hadoop-3.3.0-SNAPSHOT-src-with-hdds"
to " hadoop-ozone-0.4.0-alpha-src".
Git hash still remains same. MD5 checksum has been updated for renamed file. Release documentation
for ozone has been updated to handle this in future releases.

Ajay