From "epayne@apache.org" <epa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.10.0 (RC1)
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2019 13:44:41 GMT
Compatibility testing has gone well for me.

 - In a 4-node cluster, I ran YARN rolling upgrade tests between 2.8.5 and 2.10.0
- In a 4-node cluster, I ran YARN rolling upgrade tests between 2.10.0 and trunk
- With one 4-node cluster running 2.10.0 and one 4-node cluster running trunk, I ran a word
count job in each cluster whose inputs and outputs were from and to the opposite cluster.
- I verified that HDFS replication works as expected in a trunk cluster that has one 2.10.0
datanode.

 Thanks,
-Eric