hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Help submitting a patch (test timeouts)
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2013 18:45:22 GMT
A change went in to the patch reviewer that now requires an timeout
attribute, so as to ensure better handling of timing out tests on Jenkins

I am one of the people who think that hard coding timeouts is the wrong
solution to this problem. For now: either add a (timeout=) declaration in
the @Test attribute, or post a reason justifying why it should be left out.