hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Radim Kolar <...@filez.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop Inquiry
Date Mon, 06 May 2013 19:51:40 GMT
Dne 6.5.2013 20:55, Amr Mohammed napsal(a):
> Hi all,I'm asking for any guide lines in improving hadoop scheduling, as i read How to
contribute page, i followed all the steps and when i opened the project into Eclipse, i got
alot of errors. Should i import all hadoop projects to be able to build the project or just
import yarn ? please help, how to continue Thanks in advance,Regards,AMR
Use wizard = maven project from SCM inport. It will import recursively
all hadoop modules as eclipse projects. You can not build it in eclipse
- just do standard mvn build from commandline, but you will get almost
complete code assist for coding. I suggest to use http://jenkins-ci.org/
for building. Commit in eclipse, and it will build and run tests for you.