hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jian He (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Created] (YARN-1153) CapacityScheduler queue elasticity is not working
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 23:12:52 GMT
Jian He created YARN-1153:
-----------------------------

             Summary: CapacityScheduler queue elasticity is not working
                 Key: YARN-1153
                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-1153
             Project: Hadoop YARN
          Issue Type: Bug
            Reporter: Jian He


Configured 2 queues one with 25% capacity and the other with 75% capacity,
and both has 100% max-capacity.

Submit only 1 application to whichever queue. Ideally, it should take use of 100% cluster's
resources, but it's not.
Tested this on single node cluster using DefaultResourceCalculator.

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

Mime
View raw message