hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Bikas Saha <bi...@hortonworks.com>
Subject RE: blacklist additions/removals not propagated to RM
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 18:57:13 GMT
Please open a jira for the issue with the details you describe.

Thanks
Bikas

-----Original Message-----
From: Grandl Robert [mailto:rgrandl@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2013 10:38 AM
To: yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Fw: blacklist additions/removals not propagated to RM

I am not sure I posted this question in the right thread.

Do you have some thoughts with the below mail ? Is there any configuration
parameter for RM to enable blacklisting ? Anyway, it seems my blacklist is
sent empty to RM, so I think is an AM problem though.

Please let me know about your thoughts,

robert

On Saturday, November 23, 2013 2:31 PM, Grandl Robert <rgrandl@yahoo.com>