hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Devaraj K <deva...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re:About ResourceRequest for a self-written AppMaster to ResourceManager
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2014 07:51:09 GMT
Yes, MRAppMaster also does the same way. It sends total resource requests
for map phase one time and will wait for RM to allocate containers for all
those requests in the further allocate responses. It also starts launching
containers immediately as on it gets from RM without waiting for all
resource requests to be allocated.

<

--

Thanks