hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From "Naganarasimha G R (Naga)" <garlanaganarasi...@huawei.com>
Subject RE: Regarding interface to modify the YARN acls?
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2014 02:23:58 GMT
Hi Zhijie Shen,
Thanks for replying , but the "rmadmin refreshQueues" command is only to refresh the queue
acls by reloading mapred-queues configuration file Thus modifications in xml gets reflected.
Currently HDFS support ACL modifications cli and java api.

  *   public void modifyAclEntries(Path path, List<AclEntry> aclSpec) throws IOException;
  *   public void removeAclEntries(Path path, List<AclEntry> aclSpec) throws IOException;
  *   public void public void removeDefaultAcl(Path path) throws IOException;
  *   public void removeAcl(Path path) throws IOException;
  *   public void setAcl(Path path, List<AclEntry> aclSpec) throws IOException;
  *   public AclStatus getAclStatus(Path path) throws IOException;

So wondering whether we already have some thing like that for YARN and if not would it be
good to have as its not ideal to configure through xml and we also need to take care applying
in both active and standby RM's

Regards,
Naga

Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Phone:
Fax:
Mobile: +91 9980040283
Email: naganarasimhagr@huawei.com
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Bantian, Longgang District,Shenzhen 518129, P.R.China
http://www.huawei.com

¡This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended