hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From "Bhat, Vijay (CONT)" <Vijay.B...@capitalone.com>
Subject First Patch Review YARN-2230
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 21:16:43 GMT
Hello ASFers,

I’ve submitted my first patch file on ASF JIRA (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/YARN-2230).
It’s a trivial documentation change, so that I can get the hang of the patch submission
process. Since I am new to contributing to Hadoop, I am not sure about the next steps to have
the patch reviewed before it gets merged to hadoop trunk. I submitted the patch a few weeks
ago (Dec 19th). I understand that trivial patches are not a high priority, but would appreciate
any input on anything I can do to help with the process.

Thanks for the help!
-Vijay

and/or its affiliates. The information transmitted herewith is intended only for use by the
individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from your computer.