hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From supriya pati <supriya2p...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: QUERY
Date Mon, 02 Mar 2015 11:11:00 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: supriya pati <supriya2pati@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 4:40 PM
Subject: QUERY
To: user@hadoop.apache.org

Hello sir/madam,
I am doing research on hadoop job scheduling. I want to modify hadoop job
scheduling algorithm. I have downloaded the source code hadoop-2.2.0 from
apache hadoop website and i have build the same using "mvn package
-Pdist,native,docs,src -DskipTests -Dtar" command to build the jar in
fedora.Since you have worked on the same. I would request you to kindly
guide me on few queries regarding the same that are:-

1) what are the steps to modify source code?
2) how to compile and test the modification i have made to the source code?

Thanking you.