hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Akira AJISAKA <ajisa...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>
Subject Re: 2.7.2 release plan
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2015 06:52:58 GMT
Thanks Vinod for starting 2.7.2 release plan.

 > The focus obviously is to have blocker issues [2], bug-fixes and *no*
 > features / improvements.

Can we adopt the plan as Karthik mentioned in "Additional maintenance
releases for Hadoop 2.y versions" thread? That way we can include not
only blocker but also critical bug fixes to 2.7.2 release.

In addition, branch-2.7 is a special case. (2.7.1 is the first stable
release) Therefore I'm thinking we can include major bug fixes as well.

Regards,
Akira