hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Planning Hadoop 2.6.1 release
Date Sat, 18 Jul 2015 02:13:47 GMT
 - I also have a bunch of patches that I’d like to include, will update them right away.

I’ve just finished this. The latest 2.6.1-candidate list is up at 64 JIRAs.

Others, please look at the list and post anything else you’d like to get included for 2.6.1.

Thanks
+Vinod

On Jul 15, 2015, at 6:24 PM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vinodkv@hortonworks.com<mailto:vinodkv@hortonworks.com>>