hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Wangda Tan <wheele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Setting JIRA fix versions for 3.0.0 releases
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2016 18:28:15 GMT
Hi all,

I'm trying to generate JDiff for sub projects of Hadoop, some updates:
*- Common*: JDiff cannot be generated , filed
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-13428 and debugging that.
- *HDFS*: It pointed to a older version (2.6.0), we need to upgrade it to
the latest stable release (probably 2.7.3, it is mostly done). filed
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-10692 and will work on that
- *YARN*: JDiff can be generated, we need to do analysis for it.
- *MR*: JDiff cannot be generated,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-6310 is tracking it.

I'm currently actively working on these items, any helps will be
appreciated.

Thanks,
Wangda