hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Lowe <jl...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Apache Hadoop qbt Report: trunk+JDK8 on Linux/x86
Date Mon, 17 Apr 2017 16:18:29 GMT
I found at least one commit that was dropped, MAPREDUCE-6673.  I was able to cherry-pick the
original commit hash since it was recorded in the commit email.
This begs the question of why we're allowing force pushes to trunk.  I thought we asked to
have that disabled the last time trunk was accidentally clobbered?
Jason