hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Vrushali C <vrushalic2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge YARN-3368 (new web UI) to trunk
Date Fri, 20 Oct 2017 19:08:00 GMT
Thanks everyone. The new YARN UI v2 has now landed on branch-2 with the
merge done with --no-ff.

We will keep monitoring this to see if any issues arise.

Special thanks to Sunil Govind, Wangda Tan and Varun Saxena for all their
help on completing this.

Details at
https://github.com/apache/hadoop/commit/769087288ad753ca58509ff3fe5efcc2d2b061aa

thanks
Vrushali

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 1:00 AM, Sunil G <sunilg@apache.org> wrote:

> Thanks Vrushali for helping to backport YARN-7170 as well.
>
> +1 from my end. tested UI against latest branch and all pages seems to
> work fine.
>
> - Sunil
>

> On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 11:07 AM Vrushali C <vrushalic2016@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Thanks everyone!
>>
>> Subru: Yes, I will back-port YARN-7170 as well.
>>
>> Will do some more sanity tests and check QA for YARN-3368_branch2 and
>> then will proceed with the merge to branch2.
>>
>> thanks
>> Vrushali
>>

>> On Thu, Oct 19, 2017 at 3:24 PM, Subramaniam V K <subru.vk@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I think we should get in YARN-7170 before we merge the UI to branch-2
>>> especially since it looks like it is ready for commit?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Subru

UI