hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Vijaya Krishna Kalluru Subbarao <vij...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 3.0.0-beta1 RC0
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 19:46:06 GMT
+1 non-binding.

Ran Smokes and BVTs covering basic sanity testing(10+ tests ran) for all
these components:
Mapreduce(compression, archives, pipes, JHS),
Avro(AvroMapreduce, HadoopAvro, HiveAvro, SqoopAvro),
HBase(Balancer, compression, ImportExport, Snapshots, Schema change),
Oozie(Hive, Pig, Spark),
Pig(PigAvro, PigParquet, PigCompression),
Search(SolrCtlBasic, SolrRequestForwading, SolrSSLConfiguration).

Regards,
Vijay

--
Thanks,