hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Wang <andrew.w...@cloudera.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 3.0.0 RC0
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2017 21:34:04 GMT
Hi folks,

Thanks as always to the many, many contributors who helped with this
release. I've created RC0 for Apache Hadoop 3.0.0. The artifacts are
available here:

http://people.apache.org/~wang/3.0.0-RC0/

This vote will run 5 days, ending on Nov 19th at 1:30pm Pacific.

3.0.0 GA contains 291 fixed JIRA issues since 3.0.0-beta1. Notable
additions include the merge of YARN resource types, API-based configuration
of the CapacityScheduler, and HDFS router-based federation.

I've done my traditional testing with a pseudo cluster and a Pi job. My +1
to start.

Best,
Andrew