hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Arun Suresh <asur...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache YARN committers/contribu­t­ors meetup #5
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2017 04:16:13 GMT
Thinking we could make this a mini key signing party as well [1] .. Not
only would to be nice to improve our web of trust [2] - it would help
future release managers too :)
It would be nice to have everyone's public key uploaded to our KEYS file
[3] too.

Cheers
-Arun

[1] https://mirror-vm.apache.org/~henkp/sig/pgp-key-signing.txt
[2] http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html#web-of-trust
[3] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hadoop/common/KEYS

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 4:56 PM, Daniel Templeton <daniel@cloudera.com>
wrote:

> Dec 6th remains the overwhelming preference, so let's go with it.
>
> I agree that we need to do a bug bash, but since it's been a while since
> we last had a meetup, I would say let's use this one to get the ball
> rolling again, and we can add an agenda item to plan for a bug bash.  Does
> that work?
>
> I will yield to the majority opinion.
>
> Daniel
>

> On 11/17/17 3:57 PM, Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli wrote:
>
>> Thanks for volunteering to host, Daniel!
>>
>> The agenda looks good. But we could also go a completely orthogonal way
>> and do a bug / review bash too. Up for either of these directions. Or a mix.
>>
>> Thanks
>> +Vinod
>>
>> On Nov 17, 2017, at 9:22 AM, Daniel Templeton <daniel@cloudera.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> I will close the poll this afternoon.  Right now the overwhelming
>>> preference is for Dec 6th.  Remote folks note that we will have a dial-in
>>> option, most likely via Hangout.
>>>
>>> Daniel

TBD