hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From 俊平堵 <junping...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Apache Hadoop 2.8.4 Release Plan
Date Fri, 06 Apr 2018 10:20:00 GMT
Hi my community friends,
    With 3.0.1 and 3.1.0 release coming out successfully (thanks to the
great work from Eddy and Wangda), I am planning to do a maintenance release
for 2.8.4 in next few weeks. This release already includes 65 fixes - some
of them are outstanding issues. The reminding critial issues are listed in:
https://s.apache.org/SQce. I am going to move out some issues that had no
progress for a while and keep watching for the left, so please help me to
check non of them belongs to blockers. If there are any other outstanding
issues or work that you think it should be included in 2.8.4, please call
it out here. Thanks!

Thanks,

Junping