hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From liuxun <neliu...@163.com>
Subject Zeppelin integration hadoop {submarine}
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2018 10:30:38 GMT
Hi,
Hadoop Submarine is the latest machine learning framework subproject in the Hadoop 3.2 release.
It allows Hadoop to support Tensorflow, MXNet,Caffe, Spark, etc. A variety of deep learning
frameworks provide a full-featured system framework for machine learning algorithm development,
distributed model training, model management, and model publishing, combined with hadoop's
intrinsic data storage and data processing capabilities to enable data scientists to Good
mining and the value of the data.

I was involved in the development of the hadoop submarine project. So I plan to add the interpreter
module of hadoop submarine to zeppelin.
Let zeppeline increase the development of deep learning. This is my design document, let's
see if there is any opinion, you can put it directly in the document, thank you!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16YN8Kjmxt1Ym3clx5pDnGNXGajUT36hzQxjaik1cP4A/edit?ts=5bc6bfdd
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/16YN8Kjmxt1Ym3clx5pDnGNXGajUT36hzQxjaik1cP4A/edit?ts=5bc6bfdd>