hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Wangda Tan <wheele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NOTICE] branch-3.1.2 created for 3.1.2 release
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2019 17:27:42 GMT
Hi devs,

Caused by delays in releasing preparing, we plan to roll RC1 tomorrow.
Given the key issue is not resolved yet, I asked Sunil to be co-RM for this
release.

branch-3.1.2 is open for critical/blocker changes only, please add your
fixes to the branch, we will start rolling RC tomorrow (Tue) 9 AM PDT.

Thank,
Wangda