hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [Urgent] Question about Nexus repo and Hadoop release
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2019 17:08:08 GMT
I wonder if it's because there are no signatures on your key.

--David

On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 11:57 AM Wangda Tan <wheeleast@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Brian,
>
> Here're links to my key:
>
> http://pool.sks-keyservers.net:11371/key/0xB3FA653D57300D45
>
> http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xB3FA653D57300D45
>
> On Apache SVN: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hadoop/common/KEYS
>
> Thanks,
> Wangda
>
> On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 6:51 AM Brian Demers <brian.demers@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Can you share the link to your key?
>>
>> -Brian
>>
>> On Jan 20, 2019, at 11:21 PM, Wangda Tan <wheeleast@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Still couldn't figure out without locating the log on the Nexus machine. With help
from several committers and PMCs, we didn't see anything wrong with my signing key.

>> I don't want to delay 3.1.2 more because of this. Is it allowed for me to publish
artifacts (like tarball, source package, etc.) only and somebody else to push Maven bits to
Nexus. I believe Apache bylaw should allow that because there're several releases have more
than one release managers. If it is not allowed, please take over the RM role if you have
the bandwidth, I think most works have been done except close the Nexus repo.

>> Thanks,
>> Wangda
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 17, 2019 at 11:18 AM Wangda Tan <wheeleast@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Spent several more hours trying to figure out the issue, still no luck.
>>>
>>> I just filed https://issues.sonatype.org/browse/OSSRH-45646, really appreciate
if anybody could add some suggestions.

>>> Thanks,
>>> Wangda