hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Hung <jyhung2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Moving branch-2 to java 8
Date Mon, 04 Feb 2019 18:55:35 GMT
Hi Anu, we will configure precommit jobs to continue compiling on openjdk7.
If there's incompatible source changes then the precommit job will catch
this. The change proposed here is only for the *test* phase of branch-2
precommit executions (and branch-2 nightly job) to run on openjdk8 only.

Jonathan Hung